Posted for: Hot Topic
Post date: 8/16/2017
HOT TOPIC NOW HIRING – STORE MANAGEMENT!
Challenge your management and leadership skills in a dynamic, pop culture-influenced environment!
We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic person to help create a store experience that centers on a shared passion of music and pop-culture in our Valley Mall location in Harrisonburg, VA.
Store Manger directs and leads the store to achieve the store objectives with regards to sales and profit, and team staffing, training, development, and performance management.
- Minimum 1-2 year of retail store management experience
- Knowledge of music and fashion
- Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent. College degree a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude and a team player
- Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties and work schedules
- Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen culture/music trends
- Creates a team environment which fosters loyalty
- Maintains professionalism at all times
- Makes decisions in the best interest of the employee, the store, and the Company
- Provides clear and effective direction to the team
- Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently meets commitments
- Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to return
- Understands and meets or exceeds internal and external customer expectations
- Provides pop culture/music knowledge and information to employees and customers
- Pursues sales opportunities with a sense of urgency, anticipates and overcomes obstacles and follows through effectively
- Is knowledgeable of and can speak to the business
- Identifies, recruits, and ensure proper staffing of the store
- Coaches and develops employees to achieve higher performance
ADDITIONAL INFO: Associate Discount, Monthly Bonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Concert Reimbursement and more!
Send Resumes directly to Ray.Covarrubias@hottopic.com